DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER:
The views presented in this blog are the views of the author, and are not intended to represent the views of the government, the Department of Defense, or the United States Army, or any person or organization of consequence. Any resemblance to the viewpoints of legitimate writers or intelligent persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. If you try to reprint this without the permission of the author...just don't reprint this without the permission of the author, we'll leave it at that.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

I've been looking back on all the changes 2010 brought us, and I'm thankful for them, though some brought struggle and difficult farewells.  My wife and I have both parted ways with our old careers, and I'm grateful that I'm able to serve our great nation again, and she's able to be the Mom to our daughter they both want.  It was very hard for us to say goodbye to Texas, we established a home and family there, and made friends that we know will be our friends forever.  Leaving such a life is never easy.  I look forward to the new adventures we have begun, and will continue to embark upon as we enter 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment