DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER:
The views presented in this blog are the views of the author, and are not intended to represent the views of the government, the Department of Defense, or the United States Army, or any person or organization of consequence. Any resemblance to the viewpoints of legitimate writers or intelligent persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. If you try to reprint this without the permission of the author...just don't reprint this without the permission of the author, we'll leave it at that.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Captain's Blog: Stardate May 3th, 2010.

As I ponder the past few days, I continue to appreciate the power of one person over the lives of so many. This holds especially true in the line of work I am in. One corrupt or toxic leader can completely destroy the climate and cohesion of an entire unit within a matter of weeks. I have now witnessed it first-hand and realized the lengths one must go go separate from such an organization. But, thank God, it's possible. I'm now on the way to a new assignment with a vacation prior, and my vigor, resolve, and motivation are coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment